WHOSE PRIVACY STATEMENT IS THIS?
Jinggling Plc and its subsidiaries (hereafter referred to as “JFC” or “we”) are a group of companies whose parent company is Jinggling Plc, a company registered in the UK. incorporated in the UK registered under Company No. 09365531 and with registered office at 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
The relationship between you and JFC shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and JFC agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the United Kingdom.
We may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Jinggling Plc, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE, United Kingdom.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES JFC COLLECT?
We may collect personal information about you including, but not limited to the following items.
- Personal information. Examples include – your name, address and phone number as well as email addresses and other information you have provided us with.
- Computer information. Examples include – type of operating system, type of mobile phone, type of computer.
- Historical information. Examples include – how you came to be our customer, referrals and friends, correspondence with our support team or our customer service department or any feedback you have sent.
- Technical information. Examples include – your username and password, IP addresses, calling (and SMS) number and destination, mobile phone service provider, calling (and SMS) history and duration, test calls and SMS made, geolocation to assist in JFC calling services, any numbers you have preregistered for our services, cookies.
- Products or services information. Examples include -the products or services you use or have attempted to use or the products or services you have ordered and/or had delivered and any associated information with such.
- Marketing-related information. Examples include – products and services we have marketed to you and your responses to these, competitions you may have entered and your entries, links you may have visited on our pages, promotions you have participated in, and opt in or out emails.(Please note: if we have received a request not to send commercial electronic messages to a particular email address we may retain the details and the request indefinitely in order to comply with this request.)
- Legal information. Examples include electronic signatures and electronic agreements to our Terms and Conditions and End User License Agreements (EULA) information we must retain under applicable laws.
WHY DOES JFC COLLECT THIS INFORMATION AND HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
Our primary reason for collecting this information is in order to provide the best possible service to you. Specifically, we collect and use this information to:
- Provide goods and/or services to you;
- Create your account and confirm that your account can be set up;
- Convey communications products on your behalf;
- Market our business to you, provide competitions and similar;
- Arrange for third parties to provide our goods and/or services to you as necessary;
- Manage our financial and commercial relationship with you;
- Verify your identity;
- Enforce fair usage policy and expire bundles;
- Assist with our customer service to you and to resolve any complaints or disputes;
- Manage our business and our technical facilities and to plan future development;
- Disclose to prospective investors in or purchasers of us or our business;
- Protect your and our interests including in particular to enforce any terms or conditions you have agreed to and in to fight against fraud; and
- Comply with any legal requirements;
WHY DOES JFC COLLECT THIS INFORMATION AND HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
Information is normally collected:
- Directly from you;
- From a wholesale supplier or other entity involved in service delivery to you;
- From our computer equipment (eg. Usage details);
- In some cases, from other agencies such as credit reporting agencies;
- From any marketing agencies we may use to market our products and services; or
- If you become our customer as a result of a business acquisition from the vendor.
We hold personal information:
- In paper files
- In computer databases and systems.
All such data is controlled and supervised in accordance with any applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your information may be accessed by authorised employees or consultants of JFC or its affiliates that require access in order to fulfill their work-related duties and/or in order to provide the relevant product or service to you. We use such security measures as passwords, user access levels and encryption as well as controlled access places.
CAN YOU ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
You may ask for access to information we hold about you. We may charge a reasonable fee for giving access. We may refuse when authorised to do so under the relevant legislation. Some information will not be released except where compelled by law and the appropriate legal procedure.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO?
We may disclose information to the following groups or persons:
- Wholesale suppliers and other entities involved in service delivery to you;
- Other carriers, partner service providers and/or agents in order to provide you with the service or good you have requested;
- Our professional advisers, technical and marketing consultants;
- Another member of the JFC group;
- Prospective investors in or purchasers of us or our business;
- Our agents and resellers as appropriate;
- Debt recovery agencies or credit reporting agencies in cases of non-payment;
- Fraud checking agencies;
- Payment providers and their affiliates in the case of chargebacks and disputed payments;
- Law enforcement agencies in response to a lawful request;
- Government authorities in response to a lawful request;
- Anyone to whom you complain about us or our services including any disputed payments;
- A person who has claimed a bonus from us for introducing you as a first time customer in so far as we may advise that person that you are a first time customer; and/or
- The administrator of any corporate services or goods provided to a company, group, organization, society or similar.
Except for where specified above, JFC does not disclose, sell, trade or otherwise transfer and information to any third party without your permission except where obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of competent authorities.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND CLEAR GIFS AND HOW DOES JFC USE THEM?
LINKED WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
Please ensure you review any privacy policies or other terms and conditions applicable to the use of plug-ins, extras and other applications not provided by JFC before you install them.
CONTACTING YOU, EMAILS, SURVEYS AND FEEDBACK
We may contact you via email, phone or SMS, or through modification of our websites to inform you of faults, changes to services or similar. We may also inform you via any of the above methods of any disputes, violations or suspensions that may occur in relation to your usage of our services, products or those of our affiliates, resellers or agents without limitation.
JFC may also contact you with specials, promotions, competitions or other similar marketing correspondence. You may opt out of receiving further, non-essential communications by following the opt-out procedure outlined in the communication you receive.
Should you enter a competition, JFC reserves the right to use any original content you provide as part of the entry requirements to use in future promotional material. This may include your name and country details. You may ask, at the time of entering a competition, to have only your initials released in future promotional materials.
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
JFC will dispose of your information in a secure manner.